Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ozzie Osbourne set his home on fire last week while trying to fry bacon for his sandwich. This is the second time this year that the fire department has been called to the Osbourne residence in Beverly Hills. In January they were called when Sharon left a candle lit overnight and set the entire living room on fire!

“The firemen come up, they give us a lecture, and Ozzy’s like: ‘She’s been doing this to me for 32 years! You tell her, you tell her, no more candles!” said Sharon.

Hmm perhaps the Osbourne’s should stay away from all types of fire for now!

Get the full story HERE!

 

 

 

Comments

comments

September 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm | General Stupidity, KCAL Crew, KCAL Rocks, KCALFM.com, News, Rock News | No comment